I like to work on personal projects for fun and to learn new things.
- My dad and I have spent the last 18 years learning about machine learning by applying it to different games, focusing on chess. It started out as vb6 & c++. These days, it focuses on a TensorFlow DNN in python.
- Github link with some small experiments applying reinforcement learning to OpenAi Gym (sorry, most of my code is in a private repository but I do try to post interesting bits in the public github from time to time).
- Celebrity Look-alike: Find out which celebrities look like you.
- Doodlecast for Chromecast: A fun drawing game for your Chromecast that you can play as a group.
- Gmote: Turns your phone into a remote control for your computer, allowing you to start and control movies and music at a distance.
- PicLearn French and PicLearn Chinese: Helps you learn french and Mandarin Chinese in a fun and visual way. Learn new words with pictures and sounds. Perfect your pronunciation through the use of voice recognition.
I'm a senior staff software engineer at Google. I'm on the Location and Context team and lead the following projects:
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org